Telephone: +34 915202386 Fax: +34 915202374
Dr Cecilia Muñoz Calleja
Mr Víctor López Huete
The Flow Cytometry and Cell Separation Unit is a laboratory specialised in cell analysis, immunophenotyping and cell sorting techniques.
The Unit has a mixed structure, since the teams and staff serve on the one hand the clinical requests of Hospital de La Princesa, and on the other hand the research groups of the IIS Princesa.
The facilities are located on the 1st floor of the Department of Immunology and Molecular Biology at Hospital Universitario de La Princesa. Incorporated in the REDLAB of the Comunidad de Madrid.
The objective is to provide IIS Princesa researchers with the technology and qualified personnel necessary in flow cytometry and cell separations to conduct biomedical research.
- Training of authorised users in the handling of equipment and marking techniques.
- Advice on sample preparation, experiment design and interpretation of results.
- Analysis of cytometric parameters. Immunophenotyping.
- Feasibility studies. Apoptosis.
- Separation of cell populations by flow cytometry (Cell Sorting).
The Infinicyt™ software is recommended by the EuroFlow™ consortium.
|Service||IIS Princesa rate||External academic rate||External business rate|
|FACSCanto II cytometer||€ 5/hour||€ 70/hour||€ 90/hour|
|FACSAria cellular separator||€ 12/hour||€ 150/hour||€ 200/hour|